Web design encompasses many different skills in the creation and up-keeping of websites. The visual aspect of a web site has a direct link to web designing. Web designing is a subset of web development. However, these terms are utilized interchangeably. Web design uses many of the same key visual elements as all types of design such as layout, color, graphics, fonts, and content.
Who should attend?
The web designing course is equally beneficial for beginners as well as professional designers. It enhances their skills of making professional web designs which has a more attractive and appealing layout compare to the market. Web designing is a perfect field for people who are interested in free-lancing career and want to earn online.
ICT-trainings institute delivers the leading training of web designing course. Institute also serves the feasibility to take web design course online so, that you can build your design skills and advance your career. Web design is simply the process of constructing a website. It encompasses several different aspects, including webpage layout, content engenderment, and usage of graphic design.
- Servers and their Functions
- Internet Clients, Configuration, and Use
- Network Security
- Internet Development
- Internet Site Functionality Design
- Business Concepts
- Fundamentals of HTML
- Basic HTML tags
- Format text on Web Pages
- Incorporate images
- Create hyperlinks
- Create complex image maps
- Create tables and nested tables
- Insert a form on a web page
- Set, modify form field properties: text field, drop-down, check box, radio button
- Validating HTML
Cascading Style Sheet - CSS
- Designing with Style Sheets
- Style Sheet Syntax
- ID, Class Contextual Selectors
- Linked (External) Style Sheets
- Cascading Order
- Properties: Text, Font, Colors, Backgrounds, Borders
- Floating Elements
- Absolute and Relative Positioning i.e. Div’s etc.
- Layering Elements with the Z-Index
- Animation of objects
- Grid System
- Variables and Objects
- Decision-Making Statement: If, Switch
- Loops: For, While & Do While
- Functions and Prototypes
- DOM Introduction
- DOM Event Model
- DOM Functions i.e. Document.Write, Document.GetElementById, Document.bgColor etc.
- JSON Concepts
- Data Storage & Transportation
- JSON Syntax
- Pairs: Name & Values
- Converting JSON Text to JS Object
- Install & Configuration
- jQuery Syntax
- Events: Hide/Show, Fade, Slide, Animate, Stop, CSS
- jQuery Callback
- jQuery Chaining